Saffron tea. Certified Organic Tea, Bleach Free Bags. Check Out Top Brands On eBay. Saffron tea is packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, and can provide some significant health benefits.
But the spice can have a strong and bitter taste. For this reason, many recipes feature the herb paired a variety of. Saffron Tea is a power-packed, saffron loaded concoction. You can have Saffron tea using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Saffron tea
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Tea powder.
- Prepare pinch of saffron strands.
- You need to taste of Sugar.
- You need 2 pinch of Cardamom powder.
This tea is similar to Kashmiri Kahwa. However, unlike Zafrani Chai made from milk, this one is water-based. But, it is equally rejuvenating when made from quality saffron. Most importantly, taste-wise, this Kesar Tea is just perfect.
Saffron tea step by step
- Firstly mix milk and a few strands of saffron and set aside for 5 minutes..
- Take a tea pan add water and tea powder let it boil for five minutes on simmer flame..
- Then add milk and cardamom powder and sugar according to taste just cook for a minute and then serve hot.!!!!!!!.
Sweet, slightly spicy and invigorating at the same time. Saffron, the golden spice with good health benefits, is a great choice to pamper your guests or yourself. Make a large pitcher of this special tea and enjoy it for days. It tastes amazing hot or cold. And to boot, we have three different flavor choices for you to try.