🍑peach ice tea. Sweetened iced tea is a popular beverage in the Southern US. We couldn't find any history on the addition of peaches, but they are a common crop in southern states, especially in Georgia. This peach iced tea is the one to beat all others—thanks to its real peach flavor, not the fake, bottled kind and sweetened naturally thanks to the peaches and honey.
Stir together tea and peach nectar in a pitcher. This is the perfect drink for hot summer days! I'm thinkin' ice cooooold sips of southern style sweet peach iced tea with the prettiest peachy color. You can cook 🍑peach ice tea using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 🍑peach ice tea
- You need 1 quart of size black tea bag or 8 regular tea bags i use Lipton.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of peaches (sliced).
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 quart of water.
Remove the tea bags and allow to cool. Three: Put a fine sieve over a bowl and pour the peach mixture in. Using a wooden spoon, mash down the peaches in to a pulp. Peach iced tea is a refreshing and delicious way to get your tea fix in warmer weather.
🍑peach ice tea step by step
- Bring tea and sliced peaches in a 1/2 quart of water to a light boil.
- Add sugar.
- And baking soda.
- Strain out the peaches and remove the tea bag.
- Pour in a pitcher add remaining water and serve with ice and enjoy. I like to add some peaches to a glass with ice..
Iced tea with peach flavour is a classic combination for those who'd like a change from the lemony iced tea they're used to. Bonus: peaches lend a rich and sweet flavour so you can cut back on the sugar. Peach tea is the quintessential taste of summer. There's no better way to drink peach tea in the summertime than over ice. If life is better with tea, summer is better with peach iced tea!