Iced tea. Strain loose tea with a fine-mesh sieve or. A nectarine can be substituted for the peach. Iced tea (or ice tea) is a form of cold tea.
Iced tea is also a popular packaged drink and can be mixed with flavored syrup, with multiple common flavors including lemon, raspberry, lime, passion fruit, peach, orange, strawberry, and cherry. Iced tea really only has two components—water and tea—so the ingredients have nowhere to hide. For best results, choose the highest quality ingredients you can find. You can cook Iced tea using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Iced tea
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of tea or tea bag.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2/3 tbsp of Tang powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Use filtered tap water or spring water, if possible. This is a very basic way of making iced tea and I don't think it matters how you get your water hot your tea will taste the same. Unless you go the southern way and let it sit in the sun all day! I like to use orange pekoe tea and spring, filtered, or distilled water for this straightforward brew.
Iced tea step by step
- Boil water and add chai patti or tea bag.
- I made with electronic kettle with tea bag.
- In 1 glass water add tang or any powder juice of flavour you like.
- Add sugar.
- In blender put your juice and chai/tea.
- Blend for few seconds till frothy, take out and chill in freezer or fridge.
- For best results make it 3_4hrs and chill in fridge.
- Do try it's so refreshing, relaxingand soothing in hot summer days. Have it after lunch.
- Good for parties can prepare before and chill.
- I only had mango Tang available but its best with peach and orange Tang. If you like strong tea flavour in it then add more bag or patti add sugar according to taste.
Check out more summer drinks, including fun and classic cocktail recipes and icy drinks and shakes, on the Drinks & Entertaining page. Pineapple Iced Tea We have a large family, so we go through beverages quickly at our house. This thirst-quenching tea is simple to mix together and has a sparkling citrus flavor we all enjoy. Iced tea is a refreshing beverage that is the most popular in the heat of summer. Whether you want to substitute your hot tea for some cool iced tea, or have an iced tea party for your friends, iced tea is always a welcome treat.