Chai (Tea)masala cake. Masala Chai Cake ABOUT THIS CAKE – Masala Tea Cake / India Tea Cake. Firstly, this is a moist and rich cake combined with light flavors making this the best Masala chai cake or Indian Spice Cake. Made with masala chai and roasted hazelnuts.
The chai masala gave a lovely aroma to the cakes and my entire house smelled so heavenly when i was baking this. The one thing which i modified in this recipe is the butter, i substituted it with oil, still the cake turned out so soft and moist. The yogurt which we add in this recipe made the cake so moist. You can cook Chai (Tea)masala cake using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chai (Tea)masala cake
- Prepare 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of tea.
- You need 1 of cardamom.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fennel seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 tsp of coffee.
- It’s Few of finely chopped almonds.
Chai Masala Cake (Masala Tea Cake) The aromas in the house are going to drive the neighbors insane so make sure you make enough to share with everyone 🙂 This oh-so-grown-up cake and it's intensity of flavors are going to make you feel like a pro. Enjoy this wonderful cake with a cup of Tea, with breakfast or as a dessert (with ice-cream…)! I used dark muscovado sugar that gave a mocha colour to the cake. Tea Spice Cake or Chai Masala Cake is a very unusual tea cake.
Chai (Tea)masala cake instructions
- Take any vessel and make normal tea add milk, tea fennel seeds, cinnamon,Cardoman and sugar only 1or 2boil comes shut the gas. Filter tea in a cup..
- Now take any mixing bowl seive dry ingredients Flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda..
- Now mix wet ingredients tea,oil and vanilla essence.add little water(2tbsp) in coffee make paste..
- Meanwhile preaheat oven for 10 minutes at 180°.Now mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients make a smooth paste. Mix it well..
- Grease the mould and pour batter.sprinkle finely chopped almonds over the batter, bake it for 25-30 minutes. Put any toothpick in cake if it is clean it means your cake is ready..
Tea liquor and other tea spices like cardamom, cinnamon etc are core ingredients of this mildly flavored cake. It is full of flavors of fresh tea with the richness of eggs, milk. Here is the recipe of Tea Spice Cake or Chai Masala Cake. chai = tea. plain tea. however, masala chai is the spiced tea that americans seem to call chai, and that's what we're dealing with here. i've made a spiced cake with tea, and paired it with kahlua buttercream. i can assure you that we did not have kahlua in our chai ever, but i got in the questionable habit of spiking oreo mcflurries with. There are many versions with varying amounts and ratios of ingredients, but at its core, masala chai is usually black tea brewed. Masala chai or spiced tea can be made in so many different ways, my mother likes hers with a little freshly grated ginger root , sometimes she might add in a few crushed cardamom pods and if she is feeling extra adventurous, then she'll toss in both.