Chocolate chai chocolate tea. Check Out Top Brands On eBay. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Add milk, vanilla, spices and salt.
Organic cocoa and carob combined with chai spices creates the ultimate treat. Smooth, rich cocoa and caffeine-free Rooibos are blended with cinnamon, ginger and clove for a zesty, warming cup. Nice with a bit of honey and some steamed milk. You can have Chocolate chai chocolate tea using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chai chocolate tea
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of tea leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cocoa powder.
See More Chai Tea » Pour all ingredients into a saucepan. Allow to heat until small bubbles appear around the perimeter of the milk. Stir the chai, scraping the bottom to avoid scalding the milk. Details Decadent and warming, this spiced tea blend features notes of cinnamon, cardamom, and clove balanced by the sweet twist of chocolate.
Chocolate chai chocolate tea instructions
- In a saucepan take water, add sugar and tea leaves bring a boil..
- Now add milk and boil again. Now add cocoa powder. If powder is so mild take 3/4 tsp per cup, if not take less quantity..
- Simmer it for 3-4 minutes. Turn off the gas and sieve it in a cup. Chocolate tea is ready to serve..
Delightful enjoyed as a straight tea or with milk as a traditional chai. Makes a delicious base for overnight oats infuse into maple syrup for game-changing breakfast. Similarly, aromatic spices like cinnamon and cardamom help so soothe the fatigue ness and light up the mood. I tried this tea with many spices, I like the cardamom and chocolate combo best. Remove the tea bag and stir in the sugar and cocoa.