Pan Pizza and Creamy Melon Juice. On a non-stick pan, place your pizza, put cover and cook over extra low heat. When the cheese melted, your pizza is ready. Pan Pizza and Creamy Melon Juice So easy.
Pan Pizza and Creamy Melon Juice. Pan Pizza and Creamy Melon Juice. Recette: Savoureux A Real Meat-lovers Pizza and Cheesy Pizza. You can cook Pan Pizza and Creamy Melon Juice using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan Pizza and Creamy Melon Juice
- You need of For Pan Pizza.
- You need 6 of White Loaf Bread.
- It’s 4 slices of cooked ham, cut in small cubes.
- It’s 1 of Quickmelt cheese, grated about ¾ of the bar.
- Prepare 115 grams of Del Monte Sweet Style Pizza Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup (227 g) of pineapple tidbits.
- You need of For Creamy Melon Juice.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Melon.
- Prepare 1 can (154 ml) of Evaporated Milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 4 cups of water.
- Prepare cube of Ice.
Melon Pan is a classic Japanese Kashi Pan, I'll show you how to make this delightful treat either by hand kneading or with a stand mixer. Blend the cream cheese, cream, powdered sweetener, lemon juice, and vanilla in a blender, until smooth. Drizzle, spread, or pipe the cream mixture over the watermelon slice. In a medium bowl, beat softened cream cheese until nice and smooth.
Pan Pizza and Creamy Melon Juice step by step
- For Pan Pizza: Using a teaspoon, spoon pizza sauce over each bread equally and spread it..
- Equally distribute cubed hams and pieces of pineapple tidbits..
- Finish off with a final layer of grated cheese..
- On a non-stick pan, place your pizza, put cover and cook over extra low heat..
- When the cheese melted, your pizza is ready. Remove from heat. Serve hot..
- For Creamy Melon Juice: Slice the melon into half. Remove all the seeds..
- Using a melon scraper, scrape the melon and place in a large bowl. Set aside..
- In a large pitcher, combine water, sugar, and milk. Stir until the sugar is diluted. Add the shredded melon. Stir again..
- Put lots of ice. Serve. NOTE: If using milk you need to consume it immediately as it will turn bitter due to their proteolytic enzyme which breaks down the milk proteins.
Add the Greek yogurt and fresh squeezed orange juice and beat until smooth. Add the powdered sugar and mix until completely smooth. Cover and chill while preparing fruit. As for the crust, it's one of the most important parts of this style of pizza. To achieve that crispy crust, you want to make sure that you have a well-greased pan.