Lemon ice tea. Serve in tall glasses filled with ice and a few mint leaves. DO NOT SQUEEZE tea bags (this crushes the leaves and releases the tanin which is bitter). Pour hot tea into sugar/lemon mixture and stir to mix well.
After pouring in the lemon juice, close the lid again and shake to fully incorporate the lemon juice with the iced tea. Pour tea into cups with ice lined with lemon slices. Lipton iced tea is the perfect addition for any of your meals because it is tasty and refreshing. You can cook Lemon ice tea using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon ice tea
- It’s 1 ltr of Boiled water.
- You need 3 of Lemon lipton tea bags.
- Prepare 100 gms of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 ltr of Cold water.
- Prepare 2 of lemons, the juice.
- It’s of Ice cubes as needed.
So don't just default to the usual, enjoy the sweet, Lemon filled flavor taste of Lipton Lemon Iced Tea Mix. A brilliant taste for a brighter day! Lipton Iced Tea Mixes are the easiest way to prepare delicious and refreshing iced tea in just seconds. In a Dutch oven, bring water to a boil.
Lemon ice tea step by step
- Boil water and add tea bag and sugar. Let seep..
- Remove tea bags and let cool..
- Once at room temperature, add cold water or ice cubes. Add lemon juice..
- Ready to serve it..
Remove from the heat; add tea bags. Stir in sugar and lemonade concentrate. If desired, garnish with lemon slices. Bring water to a boil in a saucepan. Remove the bags and discard, being sure not to squeeze the bags.