Tea masala. Simply translated, masala ("spice mix") chai ("tea") is spiced tea. There are many versions with varying amounts and ratios of ingredients, but at its core, masala chai is usually black tea brewed. Yes, the secret to warm, soothing and flavorful masala chai is this fragrant masala tea powder.
This tea, which is prepared by mixing many medicinal plants with black tea, has many benefits to health depending on the plants it contains. It is also a common practice to add warm milk to tea, just like in British culture in Indian culture. Used most commonly to add a spicy-warm flavour to tea and milk. You can have Tea masala using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tea masala
- It’s 1 cup of fennel seeds.
- It’s 1 cup of chhoti Elaichi or cardamom.
- It’s 1 cup of carom seeds.
- You need Half of cup laung or cloves.
- Prepare 3-4 of black Elaichi or black cardamom.
- Prepare Half of cup basil seeds or dry basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 piece of daalcheeni or cinnamon stick.
It is also used to make 'Ukala'*, a drink popular in Western India. *'Ukala' is a hot brew of milk, water, sugar and a pinch of Everest Tea Masala. Ukala is ideal for those who need to take milk but do not like it plain. Use Tea Masala, a mixture of spices to uplift your mood and to perfectly and healthily complement tea. Add a pinch of Tea Masala to a cup of tea or coffee.
Tea masala step by step
- Just blend by taking pause bcuz no need to make totally powdered.
- Remember important÷big cardamom can cause constipation so use as less as you can.fennel seeds are calling cold seeds.it relief in acid and other stomach problems.
- Boil one minute in water then add other tea ingredients and enjoy so flavorful tea and milk.
- Stay safe stay enjoy.
Tea masala spices are processed in East Africa's most modern and hygienic spice processing plant. Masala Tea Powder or Chai Masala is a mix of warming whole spices, rose petals, and fennel seeds which are added to Indian milk tea or Masala Chai to make it more flavourful. Ingredients of tea masala are basic spices always available in every Indian kitchen. Authentic Indian Tea is the divine drink of our family and homemade tea masala ingredients in tea makes it more delightful. Method to make Masala tea powder Or Indian chai masala powder.