Kashmiri tea. Organic Tea Blends from the Very Best Sources. Kashmiri tea is energizing, increases mental alertness, reduces headaches and upholds fluid levels in the body. Joint pains are also known to disappear to some extent if a pinch of cinnamon is added to the brew.
And yes, you can make it at home! The process starts with heating up water to a simmer, then adding the loose-leaf tea. Then, you take a big whisk and beat the tea water for twenty minutes. You can have Kashmiri tea using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kashmiri tea
- Prepare of Loose green tea.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s 4 of Star anisee.
- It’s 1 of small cinnamon stick.
- It’s 4 of small cardamom.
- You need 2 of cloves.
Kashmiri Kahwa or Kehwa Chai is a traditional Kashmiri tea flavored with cardamom and infused with cloves, cinnamon, and saffron. It was traditionally prepared in a brass kettle known as samovar. It is basically green tea with flavors of spices. Cold Brew Tea from the Himalayas.
Kashmiri tea step by step
- First, take a pan add 500 ml of water add all the spices and green tea in it, boil until water is reduced by half..
- Add baking soda and salt to your taste. It will start becoming red in color, turn off heat.
- Then in the other pan add milk, boil it and start adding the tea until the color turns pink, boil for another 5 mins and the kashmiri tea is ready!.
Kashmiri Tea House makes Botanical Cold Brew Elixirs that give you gentle energy. Inspired by Kashmir, Made in London – our Cold Brew Tea is made with natural ingredients, gently caffeinated with adaptogenic green tea, low in real sugars and calories and Vegan friendly. INGREDIENTS FOR PREMIUM INSTANT PINK KASHMIRI CHAI SWEETENED: Sugar, Skimmed Milk Powder, Green Tea Extract, Natural Cardamom, Ginger, Black Pepper, Beetroot, Fennel, Saffron. For a true authentic taste, sprinkle a little crushed pistachio on top. Kashmiri's add milk and salt to green tea and call it as noon chai or sheer chai.