Tandoori Chai/Tea. On low add tea leaves, sugar, tea masala and green cardamom. Now put the heat on medium to high and let it come to a boil. Add milk and lower the flame and let it simmer.
But quirky preparation make it different from regular masala chai. Tandoori Chai or Kulhad Chai is a delicious twist on the regular tea where Masala Chai is smoked by putting in a hot kulhad or clay mug. Here is how to make it at home. You can cook Tandoori Chai/Tea using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tandoori Chai/Tea
- Prepare 3 cups of Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- You need 4-5 tsp of Chai Pati (Black tea Powder).
- Prepare 4-5 tsp of Shakar (Brown Sugar).
- Prepare 2 of Elaichi.
- It’s 1 of Dar Cheeni (Cinnamon Stick).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Sonf (Fennel Seeds).
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger (sliced).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
If you are Tea fan, then you can try some more Tea recipes – Indian Masala Chai, Adrak Wali Chai, Kashmiri Tea Kahwa, Herbal Saffron Tea, and Turmeric Ginger Tea. Prepare the tea by boiling the water and adding sugar, tea leaves, lemon grass, mint leaves and tea masala. Tandoori chai recipe is a unique chai with smoky flavors. Tandoori recipes like paneer tikka, roti, gobi tikka are very popular in India.
Tandoori Chai/Tea step by step
- Mitti ke bartan ko 15-20 minute ke liye stove par taiz anch par garam honay ke liye rakh dain..
- Doosray stove par ek pan mein milk, elaichi aur pani daal kar boil kar lain..
- Ab is mein bareek kati adrak,sonf,daar cheeni,shakar aur chai ki paati daal kar ubal lain..
- 5-6 minute ke liye chai ko high flame py baray chamch ya paoway ki madad sy hilatay rahen..
- Ab miitti ke bartan ko chulhay sy utar kar ksi gehray bartan mein rakhen..
- Garam chai ko ksi or bartan mein stain ya chaan lain aur ab chai ko is garam mitii ke bartan mein daal dain..
- Mazedar Tandoori Chai tyaar hai..
This tandoori chai is a new addition that tastes wonderful with a unique flavor. You can easily make this chai at home without a tandoor. Prepare the tea by boiling the water and adding sugar, tea leaves,. This pot is a small size pot use as a cup. You can use yellow Fire to heat this pot until red.