Hunters Chai Tea Pancakes. Hunters Chai Tea Pancakes Whiskey Throttle Thorp Wa. Make pudding hour before so u can let it settle in the fridge. These Chai Spiced Pancakes are light, fluffy, and bursting with flavor.
Cook another minute or so and transfer pancakes to a serving platter. Serve pancakes with toasted pecan pieces and plenty of syrup for drizzling. Directions: In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon. You can have Hunters Chai Tea Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hunters Chai Tea Pancakes
- Prepare 2 cups of pancake mix.
- It’s 2 cups of chai tea.
- It’s 1 box of vanilla pudding.
- Prepare of Milk.
- You need 1 cup of whipping cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of powder sugar.
Place cooled chai tea, coffee, eggs, honey and vanilla extra in a large bowl and whisk until combine. Then, while continuously whisking, add coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking powder and baking soda, salt and all spices. Whisk until batter is well combined. Grease a pancake griddle and place over medium heat.
Hunters Chai Tea Pancakes step by step
- Make pudding hour before so u can let it settle in the fridge.
- Add 1 cup of whipping cream in bowel or mixer start to mix an taste as u put in powdered sugar in the whipping cream.
- Whip till fluffy.
- This is the chai tea I use.
- Mix chai tea an pancake mix in bowl wisk till little chunks in mix u don't want it smooth.
- Heat small pan up to between 4 an 5 on stove.
- Add enough oil to cover bottom of small pan in super thin layer.
- Put the 1/3 cup of mix in small pan should cover the bottom an make a medium sized pancake.
- Cook for 3:30 each side (will come out golden brow if u do).
- Put one pancake down add pudding in the middle an spread.
- Put one more pancake on top an add some butter an whipped cream.
Chai Tea Pancakes, to be exact. I'm pretty thrilled to be sharing this recipe because it combines two loves I love: pancakes and chai tea. I may be writing this while a little buzzed from my morning dirty chai latte Starbucks order, but that's neither here nor there. Do In a separate bowl, mix the wet ingredients – the applesauce, chai tea and egg whites. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.