Healthy green smoothie. Choose from the world's largest selection of audiobooks. The combination of kale and avocado makes this healthy smoothie recipe extra green. The essence of a green smoothie is fruit and leafy greens.
Recipes grounded in avocado, spinach and kale are some of the healthiest around, and chefs and foodies have done a great job of masking veggie flavors using natural sweeteners like honey and maca. Packed with superfoods like frozen fruit, spinach, and Greek yogurt, this refreshing and simple green smoothie is the perfect way to start your day. My favorite holiday season just ended and I don't know about you, but I could definitely use a little. You can have Healthy green smoothie using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy green smoothie
- It’s 200 gm of spinach leaves.
- It’s 50 gm of bottle gourd roughly chopped.
- You need 5-6 of mint leaves.
- You need 1 of orange pulp.
- It’s 1 of banana.
- It’s As needed of Water to adjust consistency.
- You need Pinch of black salt.
- It’s 1 spoon of lemon juice.
Matcha Pear Green Protein Smoothie Recipe Move over, kale — matcha is the hot new green in town. The finely ground green tea powder delivers caffeine, while pears provide a boost of vitamin C and fiber. Protein powder ensures you'll stay full long, so you won't load up on empty calories that lead to weight gain. Raw cacao (chocolate) is my go-to smoothie booster when I need to be productive and focused.
Healthy green smoothie step by step
- Roughly chop bottle gourd, banana, and add it to a blending jar. In it add spinach leaves, mint leaves (pudina) and peeled orange slices. Remember to de seed them before adding to the jar..
- Add lemon juice and salt at this stage or you can add them afterwards. I prefer to add before blending so that all of the ingredients mix well. Blend for 5 minutes in interval and add water if required to help blend into smooth flavourful juice..
- Now pour into your favourite glass and garnish it with your choice of seeds or dry fruits. I prefer to add roasted flaxseeds and melon seeds to it. You can add flaxseed during the process of blending as to make it even more healthy. Enjoy..
Read through the tips below, and try out your first green smoothie recipe at home, or make the green smoothies you typically make, taste better with these simple smoothie tips. If you make a goal to replace all your meals with green smoothies, you may get sick of it and give up. If you're looking for a smoothie that packs a serious nutrition punch, then this minty pineapple blend has you covered. Hemp seeds add a dose of plant protein and healthy fats. Greens to use in a green smoothie.