Healthy Spinach Smoothie. "I thought my days of looking young and thin were long gone. Results in as little as three days. Blitz healthy ingredients for an energy-boosting breakfast.
Using frozen fruits makes it deliciously thick and creamy without the need for yogurt. Coconut water is the liquid base and adds to the tropical vibe of this green smoothie but you can swap it out for water or orange juice if you prefer. Coconut water, mixed berry, and spinach smoothie This smoothie looks like a Slurpee, but its purple hue isn't coming from any artificial dyes — it's the result of two whopping cups of mixed. You can have Healthy Spinach Smoothie using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Spinach Smoothie
- You need 200 gms of low fat / skim yogurt.
- It’s 8-10 of Spinach leaves blanched .
- Prepare 1/2 of Apple peel & diced.
- It’s 1/2 of cucumber peel & diced.
- You need 7 of almonds soaked & peeled.
- Prepare 2 of walnuts soaked & peeled.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted flax seed.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
A healthy spinach smoothie without banana. You won't be able to tell there's veggies in this sweet berry drink! A great drink for easing kids into green smoothies. Add ingredients into blender and combine.
Healthy Spinach Smoothie instructions
- Put all the things in blender & blend it nicely.Serve in tall glass & enjoy healthy *Spinach Smoothie*.
Spinach is packed with nutrients and antioxidants like magnesium, potassium, calcium, iron, vitamin C, and soluble fiber. The leaves have a very mild flavor, making it seamless to add to a green smoothie. The good news is that you can barely taste the spinach when it's combined with diced apples, frozen banana, and pineapple. The smoothie is also great after a workout. To top it all of you get a load of iron and potassium.