Healthy smoothie (oats,banana). This delicious and easy to make smoothie could help you feel better and lose weight. Results in as little as three days. Burns Stubborn Body Fat, Improves Metabolism & Builds Lean Muscle.
Bananas are a great choice for making homemade smoothies. Use them as a base and add different fruits for a quick and easy blended drink. A creamy oatmeal smoothie also feels like a cheerier and a more gentle smoothie than something super dark and seriously green. You can have Healthy smoothie (oats,banana) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy smoothie (oats,banana)
- It’s 2 tbsp of oats.
- You need 8-10 leaves of spinach.
- You need 1 tsp of mint leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 of cucumber.
- It’s 1 cup of curd.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1-2 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of flax seeds.
- You need 1 of peanut butter.
- You need 1 of banana.
- You need 2,3 of almond or walnuts.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of lime juice.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 5,6 of Ice Cubes.
With its sweet banana base, warm oats and cinnamon, and the decadent taste of peanut butter, this smoothie tastes like an oatmeal cookie. Preparation Add rolled oats to a blender and blend until the oats are the size of a fine crumb. Add the banana and milk and blend well. This Banana Oat Smoothie is a satisfyingly easy breakfast that you can take on the go.
Healthy smoothie (oats,banana) instructions
- Cut cucumber, spinach, mint, coriander leaves..
- In a mixi jar put all the ingredients, and blend it..
- Mix turmeric, black pepper too..
- Serve as you like..
The addition of old fashioned oats helps to make it more hearty and keep you fuller for longer. So thick and creamy it's like an oatmeal shake for breakfast! Substitutions included to make this banana oatmeal smoothie dairy-free and vegan. This healthy banana oatmeal smoothie is a quick, nutritious meal or snack loaded with fiber, lean protein from rolled oats, banana and milk. This delicious smoothie is perfect for breakfast that you can take on the go which keeps you full for longer with plenty of energy and a great nutritious after school snack for your kids.