Healthy Carrot Banana Smoothie. Fill a glass with ice and pour smoothie over ice. So if you start the day off right, it's not very difficult to meet your recommendations every day. Peel banana, carrot and apples and cut into pieces.
Give your kid and family healthy treat of carrot and banana smoothie everyday for better health. This ABC lesson is an APPLE BANANA CARROT SMOOTHIE! Smoothies have long been a favourite beverage of mine, whether I'm in the city or up in cottage country. You can cook Healthy Carrot Banana Smoothie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Carrot Banana Smoothie
- It’s 11/2 cup of chopped carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated coconut.
- You need 1 of ripe banana chopped.
- It’s 2-4 of Dates as per your sweetness level or 1/4 cup sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of cardamom.
- You need 1/2 cup of water to adjust consistency.
Not only are they easy to make, but using fresh. Carrot and banana smoothie is a great way to start the day with your family & friends. It's made with carrots, bananas, and milk and this delicious smoothie taste like dessert. Bananas are the perfect smoothie ingredient.
Healthy Carrot Banana Smoothie instructions
- In a Mixer jar or Blender, add all the ingredients and grind to coarse mixture without adding milk..
- Then add milk and blend well. Add water if required to adjust consistency..
- You can add sugar to replace Dates if you want. Add Ice cubes and blend again..
- Now the Delicious and healthy Carrot Banana Smoothie is ready to drink..
Their soft, creamy texture eliminates the need for a dairy (milk or yogurt) base which allows you to reap the full health benefits of a banana smoothie. I recommend making your smoothies with just water or almond milk, whole fruits, and leafy green greens. This smoothie is a great healthy breakfast or snack throughout the week. Bananas are packed with potassium, magnesium, and vitamin C. This smoothie also has extra fiber and protein from the flax and greek yogurt.