Banana fig healthy smoothie. This delicious and easy to make smoothie could help you feel better and lose weight. Results in as little as three days. Huge Selection on Second Hand Books.
We make smoothie every morning almost every morning. So we like to switch it up and try a variety of fruits and veggies to make smoothies. Banana and Fig Smoothie Fig is known for its lusciously sweet taste and chewy flesh. You can have Banana fig healthy smoothie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana fig healthy smoothie
- Prepare 3 of banana.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 5-6 of fig+1/4 cup milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pumpkin seed.
- You need 1 tsp of flax seed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 8-10 of cashewnut.
Aside from that, fig is also a good source of potassium and fiber. It helps in weight loss and is rumored to prevent breast cancer. Strain liquid and pour into tall, chilled glasses. Add garnish of mint leaf or berries if desired.
Banana fig healthy smoothie instructions
- Soak fig in a milk for 1 hr and blend in a jar.
- Add banana,pumpkin seed and flax seed and blend again.
- Now add milk and cardamom powder,blend and make a froth.
- Garnish with pumpkin seeds and serve healthy sugarfree smoothie.
This fig and banana smoothie has banana, fig, almonds, pistachios, walnuts, honey and milk. I prefer skimmed milk or cow milk as it is lighter and will be easily digested by babies. Also if you are vegan then replace this with almond milk and remove honey from your list. You will get natural sweetness of figs and banana. Before you jump to Banana fig healthy smoothie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.