My Family's Healthy Apple Vinegar Drink. All The Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar, Without The Sour Taste! My Family's Healthy Apple Vinegar Drink I love nutritious apple vinegar, but since it's expensive, I decided to make my own. In our family, we peel the leftover apples, simmer with some sweetener, and store them in a resealable container to have with yogurt or in cakes.
Apple cider vinegar is also a secret weapon for your household. Steps to Make an Apple Cider Vinegar Drink Warm honey gently for just a few seconds, this will help it "stir" better in your mixing process. Add ¼ cup of honey to the ½ gallon of water. You can have My Family's Healthy Apple Vinegar Drink using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Family's Healthy Apple Vinegar Drink
- You need 2 of and 1/2 or 3 apples Apple.
- Prepare 400 grams of Rock sugar (or crushed brown cane sugar, or honey).
- Prepare 500 ml of Vinegar (grain vinegar, aged black vinegar, wine vinegar, etc.).
Add ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar to the ½ gallon of water and honey. This apple cider vinegar drink has only a few simple ingredients: organic raw apple cider vinegar (with the mother), lemon, water, ice (optional) and a few drops of liquid Stevia to sweeten it or maple syrup or honey. Here is the breakdown how to make this drink delicious! If you are looking for an apple cider vinegar weight loss drink recipe, this is the one for you.
My Family's Healthy Apple Vinegar Drink step by step
- Rinse the apples, then blot excess water with a paper towel. Chop into 8 sections, then core and cut into thirds leaving on the peel..
- Add 1/2 of the chopped apples, then 1/2 of the amount of rock salt, the rest of the apples, then the rest of the rock salt. Then, pour in the vinegar..
- Close the lid, then keep in a cool, dark place for 2 weeks. (During the summertime, store in the refrigerator.) After removing the apples, it will keep in the refrigerator for up to a year..
- Since the large jar takes up space in the fridge, I transfer it to a 900 ml empty vinegar bottle to store..
- Dilute with 5 to 7 parts ice water, hot water, milk, soy milk, or carbonated water (or add 2 tablespoons to a cup, fill halfway with diluting liquid, then adjust to taste.).
If you are looking to cleanse and detox your body or lose some weight the combinations of apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, cinnamon and cayenne pepper is the perfect way to do so. For Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Apple cider vinegar (and vinegar, in general), is safe to eat or drink in the small amounts usually found in food (like salad dressings) and can be included as part of a varied, balanced diet. A typical vinegar-based salad dressing recipe uses one to two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar (per serving). If choosing to drink apple cider vinegar, make sure that it is sufficiently diluted – it is too acidic to drink straight. Given that it's a traditional remedy and not a medicine, there are no official guidelines on how to consume it.