Healthy Sardai special ramzdan drink. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Great recipe for Healthy Sardai special ramzdan drink. It's very good for summer very cold drink I often make this drink for my guests they like it Interesting search.
During summer your body gets exhausted and dehydrated. #Sardai #EnergyDrink #HealthyDrink Special Drink for Pehlwani. Sardai Recipe at home for Sports & BodyBuilders hope you people enjoy it. See recipes for Sardai, Thandai/ ghota badam/sardai too.. You can cook Healthy Sardai special ramzdan drink using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Sardai special ramzdan drink
- Prepare of Jaggery (5table spoon).
- It’s of Ajwain(2table spoon).
- You need of Saunf(2table spoon).
- Prepare of Poppy seeds (3table spoon).
- It’s of All three things soak in one bowl about 8hours.
- It’s of Almonds (3table spoon) soak about 8hours.
- You need of Water(3 cup).
- Prepare of Milk (3cups).
It's very good for summer very cold drink I often make this drink for my guests they like it aneeqA Saleem. A special Indian drink, which is preferred by people of different religions. It is adored in Ramadan due to its sweet taste and cold, refreshing nature. The drink is made from different nuts and a number of spices and can take a while to make.
Healthy Sardai special ramzdan drink instructions
- Strain ajwain saunf and poopy seeds.add into blender. Put 2cups of water in it and blend it so well..
- Strain all water into jug and waste ajwain sanf and poopy seeds we only need their water..
- Take almond cover it off. Add 1 cup of water, jaggery and almond into blender mix it so well and add in into jug..
- Add milk and ice in the mixture. mix it and enjoy..
However, the ultimate taste is really worth all the effort. Carob juice, also known as Kharoub, is a traditional Egyptian drink, that is usually drunk during the Islamic month of Ramadan made from the The healthy and refreshing drink is full of fiber. Almond milk, locally known as Sardai, is a traditional drink of summers in Pakistan. This energising and refreshing drink is prepared using a mixture of almonds, poppy seeds (khaskhash), hemp (hasheesh) and char maghaz (sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, water melon seeds, cantaloupe seeds). It is mainly famous in Egypt and the Levant.