Healthy sagudana drink. Easy, Tasty and healthy drinks for everyone spacially for kids. Sabudana contains a good amount of protein, so if you are a vegetarian and want to build muscle, sago is great for you. It also helps you to gain muscle strength.
As it is mostly in starch form, it has a very low amount of nutrients. The starchy liquid is squeezed out from the Cassava root and the liquid is kept to evaporate. Sabudana being rich in potassium can help to promote healthy blood flow and keeps your blood pressure in control. You can cook Healthy sagudana drink using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy sagudana drink
- You need 1 cup of sagudana.
- Prepare 4 of bananas.
- It’s 1 litre of boiled milk.
- Prepare 2 glass of water.
- It’s 4 of ts sugar.
- It’s of Nuts for garnishing.
It reduces stress on the heart and cuts down the chances of stroke and heart attack. Sabudana for Healthy Weight Gain Rich in carbohydrates, sabudana helps in the fast yet healthy gain of weight and can also be used to treat people with eating disorders. Sabudana is a healthy carbohydrate that's gluten-friendly and provides a much needed energy boost. But if you're living with diabetes, too much of it can be harmful to your health.
Healthy sagudana drink step by step
- Take a pan, boil water and add sagudana in it, cook it on medium flame until it softens completely. When done, drain.
- Take a juicer, add chilled boiled milk, sugar, and slices of bananas in it. And start blending.
- When done, add chilled sagudana, mix it gently, pour in glasses, garnish with nuts and bananas and serve.. Enjoy.
Sabudana is one such forgotten non-cereal food that has amazing health benefits. This humble food, Sabudana is an integral part of Fasting Food in India. In Ayurveda, Sabudana is considered as an important ingredient in their sattvik diet. They are converted into various delicacies both savory and sweet and very much enjoyed by all. Sabudana are foods derived from cassava root extract.