Healthy fenugreek drink. Buy Cholesterol Care, Prostate Care Tanamins & other Top Supplements This delicious and easy to make smoothie could help you feel better and lose weight. Results in as little as three days. Methi/Fenugreek water is something that anybody can consume.
The tiny little seeds are packed with nutrients which are essential for the body. And some may agree that the potency of herb-infused fenugreek waters is indisputable. Soak these overnight and drink the water first in the morning on an empty stomach. You can have Healthy fenugreek drink using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy fenugreek drink
- It’s 1 tsp of methi dana(fenugreek seeds).
- Prepare as needed of water.
- It’s 1 of daalchini (cinnamon stick).
- Prepare 1 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of lounge(clove).
- It’s 3-4 of tulsi patta(basil leaves).
- You need 1/8 tsp of haldi powder(turmeric).
Fenugreek water is also called Methi water is suitable for anyone to drink. Surprisingly, fenugreek tea has a benefit which is associated with the reproductive system. Yes, it is beneficial to promote the healthy development of breasts. Fenugreek seeds are full of antioxidants, so drinking the tea may help in managing several inflammatory diseases such as arthritis and gout.
Healthy fenugreek drink step by step
- Take a sauce pan, add 1 full glass water. Boil it..
- Mix all the ingredients in boiling water. Boil it on low flame till it remains half..
- Drink it lukewarm and in half quantity at a time..
- Pour into glass and serve..
Drinking this miracle Ayurveda inspired water or fenugreek tea helps in eliminating bloating, flatulence, indigestion and also help control blood sugar levels amongst many other health benefits. You can also use fenugreek seeds in cooking and add them to your meals. Drinking Fenugreek or Methi water on an empty stomach every morning is an effective way to lose weight and burn belly fat naturally. This wonder spice is packed with many essential nutrients that are beneficial for the body in various forms. Healthy fenugreek seed tea can be prepared any time of the day.