Green Chilli Pickle with lemon juice. Find Deals on Chilli Pickle in Pantry Staples on Amazon. Wash and wipe green chilies well, then chop into roundels. or make thin slices as per your choice Peel and make thin slices of the ginger. Then add lemon juice, oil and fennel seeds.
After pickling and maturing the heat does tone down a bit. This chilli pickle has ground mustard seeds, turmeric and lemon juice which imparts a major flavor, aroma and taste, not to forget the presence of green chillies too. In fact this pickle was so much liked by my parents, that they took half of it with them. You can have Green Chilli Pickle with lemon juice using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green Chilli Pickle with lemon juice
- It’s 100 Gm of green chillies.
- You need 1 Tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of carom seeds.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 3-4 Tbsp of lemon juice.
Add the juice of one lemon and mix well. Heat mustard oil till smoking hot and. Lemon pickle is an Indian condiment made with lemons or lime, chilli powder, oil and garlic. Wash the green chillies and lemon thouroighly to all dust.
Green Chilli Pickle with lemon juice instructions
- Take green chillies, cut them in to the middle and separate them..
- Now put the all green chillies in to the bowl, add carom seeds, turmeric powder, salt as per your taste and mix it well. Now add lemon juice and mix it well. Green chilli pickle is ready :).
- Tips – For best taste eat after 2-3 days..
Cut the green chillies in the centre,leaving them intact at the end. Have ready glass-jars for preserving the pickle. When it is cooled to room temperature, mix this with the lemon pieces. Take care to mix this when it comes to room temperature. If this is mixed when hot, the pickle gets spoiled soon.