Low- fat Strawberry yogurt. No Exercises Lose Stomach Weight, Try Now! To begin making the Homemade Low Fat Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Recipe, remove the stem of the berries. Blend the strawberries along with the honey and basil into the blender to a smooth puree.
Natural, nutritious and surprisingly low-fat yogurt. Prepared with the freshest milk from our own cows, with tangy, fresh, real strawberry in every spoonful – a classic! Pack Size: Clear: Add to Basket. You can cook Low- fat Strawberry yogurt using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low- fat Strawberry yogurt
- It’s 4 cups of strawberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of artificial sweetener.
- It’s 1 cup of non-fat plain yogurt.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
The silky sweetness of strawberry runs right through this yogurt. Every mouthful is like a taste of summer – and this delightful treat won't add much to your calorie count! A trade discount that rewards your spend. We use only pasteurised, organic Irish milk.
Low- fat Strawberry yogurt step by step
- In a blender, process the strawberries and the sweetener on low speed for 2 minutes..
- Add the yogurt and lemon juice. Process on the highest speed until you get a well-blended puree..
- Taste the mix and add some more sweetener if needed..
- Serve chilled..
Then we add a combination of beneficial probiotic yogurt cultures and organic strawberries. Roughly chop half the strawberries and whizz the rest in a food processor or with a stick blender to a purée. Benecol Raspberry & Peach Low Fat. Enjoying yogurt on a daily basis is a great way to consume the healthy bacteria beneficial to the gut known as probiotics. Probiotics help regulate the digestive system, decreasing gas, diarrhea, constipation and bloating.