Low carb smoothie with berries. This delicious and easy to make smoothie could help you feel better and lose weight. Results in as little as three days. The fastest and easiest way to lose weight.
LOW CARB FRUITS FOR KETO SMOOTHIES. Strawberries; Raspberries; Blueberries; Blackberries; Avocado; Coconut; LOW CARB MILK FOR KETO SMOOTHIES. Almond Milk; Cashew Milk; Coconut Milk; Flax Milk; Hemp Milk; Macadamia Nut Milk; HOW TO MAKE LOW CARB SMOOTHIES DAIRY FREE. You can have Low carb smoothie with berries using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low carb smoothie with berries
- Prepare of Smoothie.
- Prepare 150 ml of cream.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 250 ml of Natural youghurt.
- Prepare 60 ml of Udos choice oil.
- You need 60 ml of coconut oil.
- Prepare 8 tsp of Sukrin or other artificial sweetner.
- It’s 300 grams of frozen berries.
To make a dairy-free smoothie, you can replace the milk, yogurt, or cream with and of the above low carb dairy-free milk. This Low-Carb Blueberry Smoothie may just be the perfect smoothie for a keto breakfast. This smoothie tastes like blueberry cheesecake in a glass. This fast and easy smoothie has some healthy fats, and a touch of protein, and some blueberry anti-oxidants for good measure.
Low carb smoothie with berries step by step
- Mix everything in a blender, except the oils and berries.
- If necessary, melt the coconut oil..
- While the blender is running, add the oils. If this is done when the blender is off the oils might solidify and be lumpy instead of distributing evenly in the mix..
- Add the berries of your choice and run the blender till the mix is even and all the berries have been blended..
Berries are low in net carbs and thus suitable in small portions for the keto diet. Low Carb Berry Shake is a fantastic keto recipe, perfectly smooth, and can be eaten during summer, or all year round. You are going to love making this Berry Smoothie recipe, especially since its so quick. A fun smoothie that is super flavorable and tastes divine. It uses blueberries, ginger, a slice of apple, coconut yogurt and coconut milk.