Healthy Mixed-Fruit Smoothie w Kale. This delicious and easy to make smoothie could help you feel better and lose weight. Results in as little as three days. These "healthy" foods make the gut sick.
Find more information here This tasty green smoothie is loaded with kale, banana, pineapple, kiwi, orange zest and ground flaxseed, plus the milk or water of your choice. It's basically as healthy as a green smoothie can. A smoothie is a great way to obtain your required vitamins and minerals for the day in a healthy and delicious way. You can cook Healthy Mixed-Fruit Smoothie w Kale using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Mixed-Fruit Smoothie w Kale
- You need 2 cup of Mixed fruit- strawberries, raspberries, mangoes, peaches.
- It’s 1 cup of Kale (can substitute or add spinach as well).
- It’s 8 of ice cubes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain light frozen yogurt.
- You need 1 of scoop of vanilla protein powder (or plain).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground flax seed.
By adding leafy green vegetables like kale and spinach, which are packed with essential vitamins and minerals, you are easily getting those vitamins that aren't in fruits without changing the flavor of the smoothie. To make this healthy weight loss kale smoothie, you start by combining all of the listed ingredients in your high-speed blender. Make sure you blend until all ingredients are smooth. If necessary, scrape down the sides of your high-speed blender to combine everything evenly.
Healthy Mixed-Fruit Smoothie w Kale step by step
- Add yogurt, milk, fruit, protein and flax together and blend. This allows you to have a liquid base first in order to blend other ingredients quicker.
- Add in kale and ice cubes and stir in slightly, then blend.
Tips and Variations: Kale has a stronger raw taste and it's difficult to mask it with other ingredients. Do not keep this beverage idle for long time. Like the warm California sunshine, this tropical kale smoothie will brighten your day. Loaded with vitamins A, C, K, and calcium, you'll be f illing your body with goodness that tastes great. Kale peanut butter smoothie This healthy, vegan smoothie cleverly uses dates to add sweetness.