Healthy Chocolate Monkey Smoothie. This delicious and easy to make smoothie could help you feel better and lose weight. Results in as little as three days. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
The perfect sweet summer treat with a Chunky Monkey twist 🙂 PIN IT FOR LATER Okay, so apparently I don't know what Chunky Monkey really is. The smoothie will defrost a bit and be great and slushy for lunch. As a snappy breakfast, lunch box supper, or sweet treat these smoothies can't be beat. You can cook Healthy Chocolate Monkey Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Chocolate Monkey Smoothie
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of greens (optional).
- You need 1 of banana.
- Prepare 1 tbs of RAW Cacao.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of powdered peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tbs of (real) maple syrup.
Appreciate this simple to-make Chunky Monkey Smoothie at whatever point you get a desire for something sweet, velvety, and scrumptious. This recipe has been added to your Meal Plan. Pack a nutritional punch with this antioxidant rich smoothie kids will love. Use cocoa or cacao powder to up the antioxidants and keep sugar levels low.
Healthy Chocolate Monkey Smoothie step by step
- Combine all ingredients and blend thouroughly..
- Food as Medicine: Organic RAW Cacao. (I purchase from Amazon).
- Note: I use dried peanut butter to avoid the oils contained in traditional PB. Tastes AWESOME (Costco) Ingredients: Roasted peanuts, salt, sugar.
Cooking Time: Share this recipe: Recipe Rating. Healthy "Chunky Monkey" Smoothie: Low-Carb, Sugar-Free, & Bursting With Chocolate Banana Nut Flavor This delicious, nutritious, creamy dreamy smoothie is a health-boosting, nutrient-dense take on "Chunky Monkey"-flavored treats (which typically include flavors like banana, chocolate, & nuts). The smoothie will thaw a bit and be good and slushy for lunch. As a quick breakfast, lunch box meal, or sweet treat these smoothies can't be beat. Enjoy this easy-to-make Chunky Monkey Smoothie whenever you get a taste for something sweet, creamy, and delicious.