Beetroot juice (Health drink). Global Super Beetroot Leader Exposes The Real Buying Truth They'd Rather You Not Know! Seen The Super Beetroot Powder Commercials Now Get The Real Truth Of What Your Buying! Beet juice may help lower your blood pressure.
There are lots of ways to eat beetroots, from juices and smoothies to salads and stews. Because they're full of nutritional value, beetroots are a great ingredient to add to your diet. Beetroot juice has so many health benefits because beet is rich in nitrates, the natural chemical. You can have Beetroot juice (Health drink) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beetroot juice (Health drink)
- It’s 1 of Beetroot medium sized.
- You need 1 of tomato medium sized.
- It’s 1 of carrot medium sized.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 tsp of jeera powder.
- You need As per taste m of Salt and sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice (optional).
The nitrate of beetroot juice is directly converted to nitric acid which thus helps in lowering blood flow and blood pressure. Also, people who drink beet juice on a daily basis have shown better results in the intense workout. Beetroot juice with its pulp is full of fiber which helps in regulative your digestive processes and also relieves constipation. Beetroot is also rich in betaine, which is an agent thought to be.
Beetroot juice (Health drink) instructions
- Beetroot and carrot should be cooked in a pressure cooker until 1 whistle or used raw. Then cut carrot and beet into medium size pieces along with the tomato. Finely chop the carrot, beet & tomato in a mixer..
- Add a little water only if needed. Squeeze the mixture through a clean cloth and strain it..
- Add cumin powder and salt and mix well. Add sugar and lemon juice..
- If you ever tried beetroot juice on it's own chances are you weren’t too impressed with the flavour. Carrots and Tomato have a lot of natural sweetness, which makes them perfect to juice alongside beets..
It has been scientifically proven that beetroot juice helps in lowering high blood pressure and hence helps preventing cardiovascular problems. Apart from this most notable benefit, there are many other benefits of it as well, which puts it in the category of one of the healthiest juice recipes. Beetroot juice is rich in many nutrients such as nitrate, folic acid, manganese and potassium. You can prepare beetroot juice at home. The researchers' previous study found that drinking beetroot juice reduced blood pressure in healthy people.