My Family's Healthy Apple Vinegar Drink. All The Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar, Without The Sour Taste! My Family's Healthy Apple Vinegar Drink I love nutritious apple vinegar, but since it's expensive, I decided to make my own. In our family, we peel the leftover apples, simmer with some sweetener, and store them in a resealable container to have with yogurt or in cakes.
Apple cider vinegar is also a secret weapon for your household. Steps to Make an Apple Cider Vinegar Drink Warm honey gently for just a few seconds, this will help it "stir" better in your mixing process. Add ¼ cup of honey to the ½ gallon of water. You can cook My Family's Healthy Apple Vinegar Drink using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Family's Healthy Apple Vinegar Drink
- You need 2 of and 1/2 or 3 apples Apple.
- Prepare 400 grams of Rock sugar (or crushed brown cane sugar, or honey).
- It’s 500 ml of Vinegar (grain vinegar, aged black vinegar, wine vinegar, etc.).
Add ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar to the ½ gallon of water and honey. This apple cider vinegar drink has only a few simple ingredients: organic raw apple cider vinegar (with the mother), lemon, water, ice (optional) and a few drops of liquid Stevia to sweeten it or maple syrup or honey. With these apple cider vinegar drink recipes, you have many different tasty options to help benefit your health and lifestyle that even your family will love. Apple Cider Vinegar and Raw Honey
My Family's Healthy Apple Vinegar Drink instructions
- Rinse the apples, then blot excess water with a paper towel. Chop into 8 sections, then core and cut into thirds leaving on the peel..
- Add 1/2 of the chopped apples, then 1/2 of the amount of rock salt, the rest of the apples, then the rest of the rock salt. Then, pour in the vinegar..
- Close the lid, then keep in a cool, dark place for 2 weeks. (During the summertime, store in the refrigerator.) After removing the apples, it will keep in the refrigerator for up to a year..
- Since the large jar takes up space in the fridge, I transfer it to a 900 ml empty vinegar bottle to store..
- Dilute with 5 to 7 parts ice water, hot water, milk, soy milk, or carbonated water (or add 2 tablespoons to a cup, fill halfway with diluting liquid, then adjust to taste.).
Health, Home and Happiness: The simplest recipe, this apple cider vinegar drink is packed with healthy benefits. You want to make sure you're using pure raw honey to reap the benefits from the enzymes. If choosing to drink apple cider vinegar, make sure that it is sufficiently diluted – it is too acidic to drink straight. Given that it's a traditional remedy and not a medicine, there are no official guidelines on how to consume it. Apple cider vinegar has various healthful properties, including antimicrobial and antioxidant effects.