Healthy iftar drink. This delicious and easy to make smoothie could help you feel better and lose weight. Results in as little as three days. Ramadan drinks recipes can serve as an efficient source of tasty nutrients at iftar.
Refreshing Iftar Drinks Recipes you should try out this Ramadan (Recipes by Chef Husseina 'Whosayna') Download all Recipes. This Black currant juice is so refreshing sweet and sour drink that can keep you hydrated after iftar. If you don't like the black pepper in your juice you can skip it. You can cook Healthy iftar drink using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy iftar drink
- Prepare 4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 5 tablespoon of cheeni.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fresh pisi hue Elaichi powder.
- You need 4 of tab spoon laal sherbat.
- Prepare 15 of badam.
- You need 20 of pistay.
- Prepare 1 of tab spoon dry milk powder.
- You need 1 of tabsp corn flour.
Healthy iftar drink Humaira Saleem Lahore #cookwithhuma.ye drink mnay huma ke you tube channel huma in the kitchen say bnana seekha tha .bohat hi refreshing aur taqat bakhsh drink hay.poray din ke rozay ke baad jab ye drink lo tu ik dum say bnda fresh aur energetic feel krta .meray ghar mn sub ko bohat bohat pasand hay .zaiqa bhi lajawab aur khushboo bhi aala . Mint lemonade is one of the healthy drinks for iftar or breaking the fast. Take a glass of water, a handful of mint leaves and a lemon. Put this ingredients into the blender and wring lemon juice into it.
Healthy iftar drink instructions
- 4 cup doodh mn 1 cup pani daal kar flame par ubslnay ke lyay rakh dn..
- Raat bhar bheegay huay 15 badam lay lien ya garam pani mn adha ghanta bhigo kar chikay utaar lien aur blender mn 1/3 cup doodh daal kar pistay bhi add kar lien aur achay say blend kar ke paste bana lien..
- Jab doodh mn ubaal a jayay tu cheeni aur Elaichi powder add kar dien..
- Ab is mn dry milk powder daal kar achay say hal kar dien..
- Ab is mn badam aur pistay ki paste add krien. aur 3 say 4 minute pakayen..
- Phir corn flour ko 4 say 4 tabsp doodh mn mix kar ke add krien.
- Ab musalsal chamach chlatay huay 3 say 4 minute pakayen..
- Flame off kar ke room temprature par thanda kar lien.
- Ab is drink ko 4 say 5 ghantay fridge mn thanda kar lien..
- Jab khoob thanda ho jayay tu 4 tabsp laal sherbat milayen aur achi trah mix kar lien..
- Ab kattay huay pistay say garnish krien.zaberdest drink tyar hay..
Blend well, drink for iftar or break the fast. Especially during Ramadan, we must stick to healthy alternatives like sugarfree drinks, healthy milkshakes, smoothies etc. Breaking fasting during Ramadan with some tasty healthy drinks are really refreshingly enjoyable. So here are some easy and tasty drinks to serve for Iftar. So let's have a ride through Ayesha's kitchen drinks recipes.