Healthy Milky Drink. This delicious and easy to make smoothie could help you feel better and lose weight. Results in as little as three days. Traditional milk shakes—made with ice cream and chocolate—can do diet damage.
According to a recent study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, people felt fuller and ate fewer calories after drinking skim milk than after drinking a fruit drink. Drink before bed to help the liver remove toxins. Ginger, almond milk and coconut oil combine for a drink that's just as comforting as it is cozy. You can cook Healthy Milky Drink using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Milky Drink
- It’s 2 tbls of Elaichi sharbat.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need of Ice cubes (as required).
Fight off the cold with this warm drink. Milk also provides proteins that are necessary to build and maintain healthy bones, teeth, and muscle. Bone and dental health If milky coffees are your thing, go for a smaller size and choose a 'skinny' version with low-fat milk to cut back on calories and saturated fat. Avoid flavoured drinks, such as vanilla or gingerbread lattes, which often contain sugary syrup.
Healthy Milky Drink instructions
- Soak chia seeds in water and cover it for 2 Minutes..
- In blender add 3 to 4 ice cubes, Elaichi sharbat and milk. Blend them for a minute..
- Pour blended milk in glass and add chia seeds in it. Mix and serve..
- Refreshing and healthy Milky drink is ready to serve..
It also contains protein, vitamins and other minerals, and does not cause tooth decay. A natural product, rich in protein and a source of calcium. Some people prefer homogenised cow's milk, as homogenisation breaks down the fat molecules, making the milk easier to digest. Pour blended milk in glass and add chia seeds in it. With routinely drinking milk can maintain healthy hair and avoid hair loss problems.