Healthy Ragi Drink. This delicious and easy to make smoothie could help you feel better and lose weight. Results in as little as three days. You can think of having quick ragi drink during your busy morning or as an healthy evening snack.
Try out this easy recipe of healthy ragi drink which cools down the body during harsh summers. Food Try this healthy ragi drink Food Nutritious ragi shake for kids Preparation Dry roast the millet in a heated. Try out this easy recipe of healthy ragi drink which cools down the body during harsh summers. You can have Healthy Ragi Drink using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Ragi Drink
- It’s 2 tsp of Ragi powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water.
- You need 3 tsp of dahi /curd.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of roasted jeera powder.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of black salt.
- You need 1 tsp of curry leaves chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of mint leaves.
Dry roast the millet in a heated pan. When the grains begin to change colour, take it off the heat and allow it to cool down. This is a weight loss millet drink that is very healthy. You can have it in place of breakfast as it will keep you full.
Healthy Ragi Drink step by step
- Take a bowl add Ragi powder and hot water mix it well..
- Cover and leave it for 5 minutes..
- Then add all the ingredients in the mixture..
- Now the ragi drink is ready to drink..
It is gluten free and very energising. It is also known to have a cooling effect on your body. Benefits of Ragi or Finger Millet. Ragi or finger millet is a wonderfood excellent for your health. It is one of the highest non-dairy sources of Calcium, excellent for our bones.