Jeera masala drink (healthy drink in summer). Check Out Great Products On eBay. Save on Top Brand, Healthy & Natural Products. The most common form of homemade jeera masala drink is jaljeera.
Jeera masala drink (healthy drink in summer). The video shows the recipe of Sattu & Jaljira drink. During summer season this dink is one of the best healthiest drink. You can cook Jeera masala drink (healthy drink in summer) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jeera masala drink (healthy drink in summer)
- You need 4-5 tsp of jeera.
- You need 3 glass of water.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- It’s 4 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of Jal jeera masala (to taste) approx.
The much-loved Indian summer drink, Jal Jeera, literally translates to 'water' (Jal) and 'cumin' (jeera) in Hindi. Best way to describe Jaljeera, Indian flavored lemonade. Jaljeera is a popular summer drink in India. The cumin seeds used in the drink help in increasing appetite due to the aromatic oils present in it.
Jeera masala drink (healthy drink in summer) instructions
- 4-5 tsp jeera boil it in 3 glass of water for 5-7 mins….
- Strain it….
- Add 4 tsp sugar and 1/2 tsp of salt. Mix it well untill sugar dissolve..
- Squeese 1 lemon and the lemon juice in drink….
- Add jal jeera masala… And refrigerate it for 1 hours….
- Our jeera masala drink is ready to serve…..
These aromatic oils stimulate gastric secretions and appetite. Constipation is common if less quantity of meal is. All you need is – jeera, mint, coriander leaves, lots of masala, and boondi. Cumin is one of the key ingredients of this drink. From improving digestion to burning calories, cumin works really well for your health.