Healthy drink. Healthy drink recipes; This competition is now closed. From an on-trend turmeric latte to herbal tea and almond milk, these healthier drinks are full of flavour. Stay hydrated with our pick of healthy drinks, from antioxidant-heavy hot drinks to fibre-rich juices.
A healthy drink will have low sugar, low calories, and low fat, while perhaps also giving you various health benefits. View product on Amazon; A Dairy Free Healthy Alternative to Chocolate Milk. This drink from UK brand Rebel Kitchen is. You can cook Healthy drink using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy drink
- It’s 1 of beetroot grated.
- You need 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 3-4 of pepper corns.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need 1 of Carrot grated.
- You need As required of chat masala.
- You need Pinch of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 glass of water.
Find healthy, delicious drink recipes including smoothies & shakes, juice recipes, tea, lemonade and more. Healthier recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. It's not a health drink of course, but it can be part of a healthy diet. Water is a healthy and cheap choice for quenching your thirst at any time.
Healthy drink instructions
- Take a pan add everything in a pan except lemon juice.
- Now boil the Veggies adding water..
- Boil vigorously until the quantity reduces to half..
- Now strain add lemon juice adjust seasoning and serve hot..
- Enjoy this healthy drink in the morning or in the evening..
It has no calories and contains no sugars that can damage teeth. Plain tea, fruit tea and coffee (without added sugar) can also be healthy. If you do not like the taste of plain water, try sparkling water or add a slice of lemon or lime. Warming, spicy ginger tea has a long history of use for stomach ache and nausea. To make it fresh, grate or slice a small piece of peeled ginger root.