Chunka winter healthy drink. High Protein Smoothies From A Family Company. Blend all ingredients to make a smooth paste. See recipes for Soy Chunka Pulao, Chunka winter healthy drink too.
Few holiday flavor combos stand up to cranberry and orange! For a sweet, nutritious party beverage, check out this Warm Cranberry Orange Cider. Quick & Healthy Winter Drinks that you should master. You can cook Chunka winter healthy drink using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chunka winter healthy drink
- You need 1 tbsp of Almonds.
- You need 1 tbsp of Desi ghee.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mahajan.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Poppy seeds.
- It’s 1 pinch of cardamom powder.
If you're looking for a healthy alternative to your favorite hot drinks, there are plenty of options that will keep you toasty this winter without also packing on the calories, all while helping to. Winter is the time when we enjoy drinking hot food items. Drinking warm soups is an ideal way of staying hydrated. If possible, drink salty soups as high level of sodium help in retaining water.
Chunka winter healthy drink instructions
- Blend all ingredients to make a smooth paste.
- Heat a pan add ghee and paste cook for few minutes.
- Now add milk,sugar after one boil switch off the flame ur yummy delicious drink ready.This is best home remady for cough and cold.
Include a lot of tomato soup, vegetable soup or chicken soup which are a healthy and tasty way of staying hydrated during winter. Grapefruit, pomelo and clementines are in season during the winter months, but we particularly like blood oranges. They have a very short season towards the end of winter, but make the most of their deep red flesh while you can. Showcase them in our drivers' punch for a healthy glassful of flavour. Quick & Easy Health drinks you must know for weight loss, glowing skin, digestion related problems, muscle building, hair fall issues and other chronic probl.