Healthy Drink. Healthy drink recipes; This competition is now closed. From an on-trend turmeric latte to herbal tea and almond milk, these healthier drinks are full of flavour. Stay hydrated with our pick of healthy drinks, from antioxidant-heavy hot drinks to fibre-rich juices.
A healthy drink will have low sugar, low calories, and low fat, while perhaps also giving you various health benefits. View product on Amazon; A Dairy Free Healthy Alternative to Chocolate Milk. This drink from UK brand Rebel Kitchen is. You can cook Healthy Drink using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Drink
- It’s 1/2 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 2-3 slice of lemon.
- You need 1 inch of ginger (crushed).
- It’s Pinch of turmeric powder.
- You need of Water (Normal).
Find healthy, delicious drink recipes including smoothies & shakes, juice recipes, tea, lemonade and more. Warming, spicy ginger tea has a long history of use for stomach ache and nausea. To make it fresh, grate or slice a small piece of peeled ginger root. Pour boiled water over it and leave to.
Healthy Drink instructions
- Cut the cucumber in round slice.Do not peel..
- Take a jar. Add water and all the ingredients. Mix well..
- Keet it for 3-4 hrs. Drink it little by little throughout the day..
Water is a healthy and cheap choice for quenching your thirst at any time. It has no calories and contains no sugars that can damage teeth. Plain tea, fruit tea and coffee (without added sugar) can also be healthy. If you do not like the taste of plain water, try sparkling water or add a slice of lemon or lime. Or heat the water and infuse a tea bag, some coffee or a.