Yoghurt with Coconut Chia Seed Pudding. This delicious and easy to make smoothie could help you feel better and lose weight. Results in as little as three days. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk This vegan coconut yogurt chia pudding features plant-based yogurt for an extra thick and creamy version of classic chia seed pudding.
For the Coconut Yogurt Chia Seed Pudding In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the coconut yogurt, plant-based milk, maple syrup, and sea salt. Add the chia seeds and whisk until evenly dispersed throughout the liquid. For the chia pudding mix all ingredients together until well combined. You can cook Yoghurt with Coconut Chia Seed Pudding using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yoghurt with Coconut Chia Seed Pudding
- You need 200 g of Greek style yoghurt or Greek Yoghurt.
- It’s 100 g of dessicated coconut.
- You need 2 tbsp. of Lyle's Golden Syrup.
- It’s 100 ml of Pasteurised Milk or Coconut milk.
- It’s 30 g of Chia Seeds.
For the coconut yogurt, mix until smooth then add fruit and sweetener if using. Place chia seeds, yoghurt, coconut milk, almond milk, vanilla bean seeds & honey in a bowl. Mix together yogurt, milk, and honey. In the morning, give the chia seed pudding a good mix, breaking apart any clumps.
Yoghurt with Coconut Chia Seed Pudding instructions
- Mix all the ingredients together with a metal spoon in the large yoghurt pot container..
- Leave at least overnight in the refrigerator with the yoghurt container lid on..
- When about too eat it – serve with a tin of Mandarin Segments (Oranges)..
Top with mangoes, coconut flakes and roasted almonds. Alternatively, top with your favorite fruits, nuts and seeds. It's easy to make chia pudding with yogurt by replacing half of the liquid with your any regular or Greek yogurt. Maple syrup, honey, agave, or sugar free sweeteners all work. Whisk coconut milk, unsweetened coconut milk, agave nectar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl; pour over chia seeds and stir well.