Fish in creamy yoghurt sauce. Check Out Fish Sauce On eBay. Fish in creamy yoghurt sauce This dish is also called Dahi Maach in India. It is a very popular dish in the eastern part of India, however, it is loved by everyone all over the country.
This fish taco sauce is creamy, tangy, savory and a little spicy all at once!. Use sour cream or Greek yogurt + mayo! This fish taco sauce has two variations: you can make it with sour cream, or use Greek yogurt + mayo. You can have Fish in creamy yoghurt sauce using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fish in creamy yoghurt sauce
- You need 7 pieces of fish(use any kind of fish that are fleshy and have a few bones).
- You need 1 cup of yoghurt.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion paste(1 medium onion).
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- You need 1 of large onion chopped finely.
- You need 2 pieces of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 of half inch cinnamon stick.
- You need 2 pieces of cardamom.
- You need 5-6 of cloves.
- It’s 7-8 of peppercorns.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
Here's what to know about these variations: Sour cream sauce: This sauce comes out rich and creamy. It's a little more cream-forward than the below option, which has. A fantastic quick-fix dinner – baked fish in a lemon cream sauce, all made in ONE PAN! Don't let the short ingredient list fool you, this tastes so good!
Fish in creamy yoghurt sauce instructions
- Wash the fish pieces and keep in a large bowl..
- Prepare the marinade by mixing the yoghurt, onion paste, Ginger paste, garlic paste, turmeric and chilli powder in a bowl. Mix properly. Add salt to taste..
- Pour the marinade over the fish. Let it marinade for at least two hours..
- To prepare the curry, heat a large pan. Add the mustard oil..
- When the oil is hot, add the whole spices- bay leaves, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, and peppercorns..
- Fry the spices for a few seconds and then add the chopped onion. Fry until onion appears transparent..
- Add the fish pieces to the pan along with the marinade..
- Gently mix the fish with the sauce or gravy. Make sure to do this carefully to avoid breaking the fish..
- Let it simmer for at least 10 mind or until the fish is cooked..
- Serve the dish with boiled white rice. Enjoy….
The key to the tasty sauce is the fish juices that leeches out while baking and is essentially the broth for the sauce! Yoghurt Seafood Sauce This is a lovely, piquant but very easy sauce for shellfish. For a hot pouring sauce (for fish), whisk four tablespoons of yoghurt with one tablespoon of the cornflour and the mustard until smooth. Bring to the boil and stir. No more boring bland baked fish. this one comes with a wicked Lemon Cream Sauce!https://www.recipetineats.com/baked-fish-with-lemon-cream-sauce/ This sauce is a traditional Turkish sauce which fits well with grilled meat, fish baked potatoes, bread or salad.