Veg kathi roll with yoghurt mint chutney. Great recipe for Veg kathi roll with yoghurt mint chutney. In a large skillet heat oil on medium heat and add cumin seeds. See recipes for Veg kathi roll with yoghurt mint chutney too.
You can use small toothpicks to hold them together. Kathi Roll Heat the skillet over medium high, lightly oil the skillet, place the tortilla over skillet for about half a minute, it will change in the color lightly and puff different places. Flip the tortilla over, and lightly brush the oil, flip it again and lightly brush the tortilla. tortilla should have light golden color on both sides. You can have Veg kathi roll with yoghurt mint chutney using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veg kathi roll with yoghurt mint chutney
- Prepare 2 cups of Flour.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need pinch of turmeric powder.
- You need As required of Water to make a dough.
- Prepare as required of peas.
- You need as required of carrots.
- You need as required of onions.
- Prepare as required of cabbage.
- It’s As required of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Paneer.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 small of Tomato chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Turmeric.
- It’s as required of coriander powder.
- Prepare For of Yoghurt mint chutney:.
- It’s 1 cup of Coriander leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of mint.
- You need 1/2 cup of yoghurt.
- It’s as required of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Jeera.
- It’s 3 inches of Ginger.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 3 of green chillies.
A Kathi Roll is filled with an assortment of vegetables, paneer, or meat, and then wrapped in a paratha (Indian flatbread). These Paneer Kathi Rolls or Paneer Tikka Kathi Rolls are topped with green chutney, tamarind chutney, and finished off with sliced onions and lemon/lime juice. Make the Kathi Roll Filling: Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add the oil. Once the oil is hot add the cumin seeds and let them splutter for a few seconds.
Veg kathi roll with yoghurt mint chutney instructions
- Take a bowl, add flour, salt, oil, turmeric add water make a dough. Rest for 20 minutes..
- Take a pan, add oil, jeera, vegetables, any season vegetables. Cook properly..
- Add salt and cook when vegetables are done, then add tomato..
- Then add fresh peas. Boiled fresh peas. Mix well..
- Now add all the spices turmeric, garam masala, Coriander powder, àdd paneer..
- Make a paratha stuffed masala roll it or serve with yoghurt mint chutney..
- Take jar add coriander, mint, yoghurt, salt, cumin, Ginger, garlic Green chili. Ready to serve..
How to make kathi roll Smear chutney or sauce over the roti. Add a sufficient amount of cooked veggies to one side of the roti. Begin to roll it tightly and prick a tooth pick to hold in shape. Serve veg kathi roll plain or with some chutney or raita. You can also add your choice.