Easy Mixed Berry Frozen Yoghurt (froyo). Check Out Frozen Yogurt Recipe on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
Combine the frozen berry puree, banana slices and orange-juice concentrate in the food processor. Easy Mixed Berry Frozen Yoghurt (froyo) These frozen yoghurt desserts are healthy and quite easy to make #themechallenge. In your food processor or blender, add frozen berries, yogurt, and honey. You can have Easy Mixed Berry Frozen Yoghurt (froyo) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Mixed Berry Frozen Yoghurt (froyo)
- It’s 1 handful of frozen blueberries.
- Prepare 1 handful of frozen raspberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of vanilla yoghurt.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain yoghurt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tablespoons of honey.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
Combine all of the ingredients together in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a plastic, freezer-safe container and close with a lid. Place in the freezer foor at least five hours before serving. Place yogurt mixture in the fridge until fully chilled and then churn per your manufacturer's instructions.
Easy Mixed Berry Frozen Yoghurt (froyo) instructions
- Prepare your ingredients. Run water through the berries to rinse them..
- In a blender add all ingredients except lemon juice and blend until smooth. Add lemon juice to help flavours pop more and stir..
- Pour the mixture into a cupcake tin or a baking dish..
- Wrap in cling film and freeze for at least 3 hours, I did 4…
- Serve as dessert and enjoy!.
When ice cream hits the soft serve stage of freezing, turn off the machine and scoop into the container. Pour berry sauce onto ice cream and swirl in. Place back into the freezer to allow to set up. Berry Frozen Yogurt We've used blueberries, strawberries, and a little honey for sweetness, but you can personalize this basic froyo recipe with your favorite berries and toppings. Mixed Berry Froyo is a delicious frozen summer treat rich in antioxidants and probiotics.