Lemony and minty sweet lime juice. Find Deals on Sweet Lime Juice in Beverages on Amazon. Preparation of lemon juice with mint (mint lemonade) Wash and clean the mint leaves. Mix all our ingredients together and grind them all in a mixer (juicer) or food processor.
Mix the ginger and mint leaves with little water. Add sugar, salt and cold water. My love for lemon and mint water inspired me to create this Moscow Mule that's irresistible. You can have Lemony and minty sweet lime juice using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemony and minty sweet lime juice
- You need 8 of sweet lime (mosambi).
- You need 1 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 4 of crushed mint leaves.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of As required Black pepper powder (optional).
It's made with freshly squeezed lemon juice, simple syrup, mint. Drinking lemon and mint leave infused water can help to reduce your appetite and calorie intake. Besides, both lemon and mint leaves contain low calories and fats. They will help those who want to keep their weight.
Lemony and minty sweet lime juice step by step
- Take sweet lime and cut it in half.
- Squeeze it's juice in squeezer or in juicer.
- Pour it in the bowl and add crush mint leaves chat masala and salt.
- Now add lemon juice and ice cubes.
- Pour in the glasses serve chilled.
Skin and hair treatment Lemonade is a sweetened lemon-flavored beverage. There are varieties of lemonade found throughout the world. In North America and South Asia, cloudy lemonade dominates. It is traditionally a homemade drink using lemon juice, water, and a sweetener such as cane sugar, simple syrup or honey. In the United Kingdom and Australia, clear lemonade, a carbonated drink, is more common.