Mini oat yoghurt baskets. Find everything for your home Mini oat yoghurt baskets So fresh and tasty. Add a tablespoon or so honey and cup of water. Mix until you get a paste.
Spoon mixture into greased muffin tins [these can be any size, I prefer the mini ones] and press down to line the base and sides of tin, creating your basket. FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon. Add to favourites Add to list. mini all butter oat cookies. You can cook Mini oat yoghurt baskets using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini oat yoghurt baskets
- Prepare 100 g of fine oats.
- You need Tub of Greek yoghurt.
- It’s 2-3 tbls of honey.
- Prepare Cup of water.
- You need of Raspberries.
- It’s of Butter for greasing.
Whisk together buttermilk, yogurt, eggs, brown sugar and vanilla extract. Sift together whole wheat flour, oat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk until just combined. Check if we can deliver to you Check Menu Menu.
Mini oat yoghurt baskets step by step
- Put oats in a bowl. Add a tablespoon or so honey and cup of water. Mix until you get a paste.
- Grease 4 muffin cases with butter. Divide mixture into 4 and press down with a spoon to make the shape. Bake at 200 for 12 mins. Leave to cool..
- Open the Greek yoghurt. Add a tablespoon or so of honey. Mix well. Spoon into the oat baskets..
- Add raspberries on top, keep in fridge until ready to eat and enjoy :).
These mini banana oat greek yogurt muffins make a healthy bite-sized snack that's PERFECT for kids (or anyone)! Made with NO flour, oil, or refined sugar, these little gluten-free muffins are a delicious and easy breakfast or snack. I had to minify my banana oat Greek yogurt muffins. First, because with all the pumpkin and apple shenanigans happening lately, I suddenly found. One of the key ingredients that are common in most type of overnight oats is Greek yogurt.