Yoghurt chicken roast#mystaplefoodcontest. Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. How To Make Yogurt Marinated Roast Chicken Start by washing the chicken and placing it either in a ziploc bag large enough to hold the chicken, or a dish for marinating.
Put the chicken in a roasting tray and rub the marinade all over the skin. It is prepared by marinated chicken meat in lemon juice, salt and black pepper, yogurt, red chili, and garlic. Baste the chicken, then add the red pepper chunks to the bottom of the dish. You can have Yoghurt chicken roast#mystaplefoodcontest using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yoghurt chicken roast#mystaplefoodcontest
- You need 4 of chicken legs (make cuts).
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 21/2 of lemon (squeeze juice).
- It’s leaves of Coriander.
- It’s 1 cup of yoghurt.
- It’s 11/2 of tspn chillie powder.
- It’s 1 of tbsn garlic chopped.
- It’s 1 tbspn of mixed herbs.
- You need of Lemon rind.
Cut the backbone from the chicken with a pair of poultry shears or a heavy knife and press down on the breast of the chicken to flatten the bird. Using a small food processor or fine grater, puree the garlic and onion together to a paste, then combine with the remaining ingredients. Instructions In a large bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, parsley, thyme, garlic powder, salt and pepper until well combined. Add chicken pieces into the yogurt mixture and mix until the chicken is fully coated.
Yoghurt chicken roast#mystaplefoodcontest instructions
- Mix chicken legs with salt,black pepper, lemon juice and mix well.
- Add yoghurt, more lemon juice,chillie, coriander,mixed herbs,lemon rind to your marinated chicken and mix well then refrigirate for 20 mins.
- Oven bake for 35-40 mins at 180degrees.
Give the tray a shake half way through to make sure the sweet potato doesn't stick to the roasting tray. The chicken is cooked if the. Try a spicy twist with your chicken – this dish works well hot or cold – it's also a good source of iron. In a bowl, mix together the yogurt, half a tablespoon of oil, the garlic and herbs. Add the chicken fillets, cover and leave to marinate for a couple of hours or overnight.