Achari Paneer with achari Yoghurt Dip. Achari Paneer with achari Yoghurt Dip #zing Just like zing is needed in life and so in food too. I made Achari Paneer with Achari Yoghurt dip to have the zing. Drain off any excess water from the yoghurt and place in a bowl.
Dhaba Style Achari Paneer Recipe: learn to make this extremely flavorful, quick and delicious recipe using paneer, yogurt and achari masala (Indian pickle mix). Extremely popular North Indian recipe, that can be eaten with roti/naan/bread/rice, etc. A few weeks ago, I posted the recipe for Dahiwale Achari Baingan and it proved to be a hit with many of my fellow bloggers, not to mention my family. You can cook Achari Paneer with achari Yoghurt Dip using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Achari Paneer with achari Yoghurt Dip
- You need 200 gms of paneer.
- It’s 1/2 cup of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of any pickle(I used mango).
- You need 5-6 of Papad.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Maida.
- It’s as required of Water.
- You need as required of Refined oil to fry.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
This time I decided to try. Achari Paneer with achari Yoghurt Dip. I made Achari Paneer with Achari Yoghurt dip to have the zing Nargis shaikh Shaukat. Achari is a very popular Punjabi curry made with the spices often used to make pickles, such as the panch poran and dried chillies used in this recipe.
Achari Paneer with achari Yoghurt Dip instructions
- Place the paneer on the cutting board and cut it into 9 pieces. Wash the tomato and green capsicum to garnish later.
- In a blender blend the papad for a binding agent.
- Cut the paneer into halves but not fully and insert pickle into it. Set aside. Do it for all pieces.
- In a bowl add the Maida and salt as per taste. Add water to make a thin batter.
- Dip the paneer with achar to the batter and then to the papad powder to coat. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok but the Achari Paneer will need to be fried in medium heat. Should not be too hot or the fry won’t be done well. Fry golden in colour. Add mango pickle oil to yoghurt and make a dip..
- Garnish with tomatoes and enjoy with tea or coffee.
The sweet flavour of the mango chutney and sourness in the lime pickle give this curry the well-rounded flavour loved by so many. This lamb achari is so good! Making Lamb Achari or achari sauce. The Achari Aloo Kathi Roll with Hummus and Yogurt Dip is packed with flavours from Punjabi Achari Masala tossed in roasted potatoes giving it a chatpata taste. The addition of a spicy Hummus and a garlic yogurt dip packs the Kathi roll with protein and taste.