yummy yogurt parfait. Find Your Favorite Movies & Shows On Demand. To prepare a Yogurt Parfait, simply take some yogurt (any kind of yogurt will work well) and add a scoop into a glass. Next, put a layer of fruit on top of it, followed by another scoop of yogurt, and repeat this process until your glass is full.
Unfortunately sweet and healthy don't always go together but in. Reduces Waste – Not necessarily healthy for you, but for the earth! I did parfait this & I just had plain yogurt so I added a tsp of vanilla to it. You can have yummy yogurt parfait using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of yummy yogurt parfait
- You need 1/2 of vanilla yogurt.
- It’s 1 of frozen strawberrys.
- Prepare 1 of frozen blackberrys.
- Prepare 1 of lemon slices.
Almond Maple Granola (from this site) worked perfectly in this recipe. I used thawed frozen raspberries (I too sprinkled them w/ a little sugar) & I sprinkled just a little raw sugar on top to add some sparkle. A parfait includes yogurt and usually fruit and some sort of crunchy topping such as granola. I like to mix things up and top with other foods too, just to make it fun for the kids.
yummy yogurt parfait step by step
- put some of the frozen fruit on the bottom of the container.
- add yogurt until the fruit is covered.
- repeat 1 & 2 until the container is mostly full.
- add two lemon slices.
- optional add granola peices.
- You can add any frozen fruit you like I just prefer strawberries and blackberries. This recipe is great for kids just leave out any hard food like granola and let it sit in the refrigerator until the berries become soft. stir with a spoon and serve to the child. I can usually eat this within two sitting but don't let it sit for to long or it tastes weird.
TIP: This is a simple recipe that the kids will be happy to help assemble on their own! Food for My Tummy!, a story about two chimps in search of some yummy food. Download ABC Snacks: Tips for Working on Pre-Reading Skills for more teaching tips. Want More Snacks that Start with Y? I just want to describe how yummy they are so you could try them for yourself.