yoghourt cake (portuguese bolo de yogurte ). Here is how you achieve that. This is a Portuguese Yogurt Cake recipe (Bolo de Iogurte) that I got when I was living in Portugal. One of the hardest transitions for me to living there, aside from learning the language, was desserts.
Make yours and serve yoghourt cake (portuguese bolo de yogurte ) for your family or friends. Compare Add to cart "Rice" Cake. Yogurt Cake (Bolo de Iogurte) Condition: New product. You can have yoghourt cake (portuguese bolo de yogurte ) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of yoghourt cake (portuguese bolo de yogurte )
- Prepare 1 of yoghourt 125gr(use your favorite flavor ,i like to use vanilla ).
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 4 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon zest.
Deixar arrefecer durante um minuto antes de retirar da forma. The Bolo de Arroz is a pretty common cake in Portugal, and you'll see it almost as much as the pastel de nata. You'll also find it outside of Portugal, particularly in Brazil, Mozambique, and Angola. A Bola de Berlim is a berliner doughnut with a twist: Berliners usually have jam as a filling but the Bola de Berlim uses yellow Portuguese custard (doce de ovos) instead.
yoghourt cake (portuguese bolo de yogurte ) step by step
- preheat the oven to 350°F.
- grease a cake tin with butter then dust it with flour.
- beat the sugar with the eggs until smooth.
- add the yoghourt the oil mix well and the lemon zest.
- slowly add the flour and the baking soda ,beat continually for 10minutes ,until the mixture appear soft and start to bubble.
- pour the mixture into the tin and bake 35to40minutes.
It is excellent to eat in a breakfast or in a afternoon coffee, but be very careful , because it will disappear in a instant… haha. BOLO CHIFFON DE IOGURTE (gluten free- YOGURT CHIFFON CAKE) Marta Yoshida. Devaneios de Chocolate "Devaneios", Portuguese word close enough to "daydreaming". This is a blog about my baking obsession, chocolate & motherhood. This is a blog about love!