Crispy potato with Greek yogurt. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Simply mix plain Greek yogurt, tons of fresh parsley, garlic powder, lemon, salt, and pepper into a food processor, and pulse until combined. Adjust seasonings to taste, and transfer the yogurt sauce into a small bowl.
BOIL large pot of water; add sliced potatoes. This will allow them to cook through initially and then crisp up. When the wedges are done, toss them in fresh dill and lemon zest and serve with yogurt sauce. You can cook Crispy potato with Greek yogurt using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy potato with Greek yogurt
- You need 3 medium of Potato.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Greek yogurt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Pepper.
Reduced fat and nonfat Greek yogurt, along with sk r, would be fine substitutes. If the lemons are nicely browned, and not burnt, add them to your serving plate as garnish. The option of a little extra roasted lemon juice is a good thing. Make sure to allow potatoes to dry thoroughly.
Crispy potato with Greek yogurt step by step
- Shred potato coarsely..
- Sprinkle salt on potato to draw out water..
- Use clean cloth to squeeze out excess water from potato..
- Heat half of the butter in a flat frying pan..
- Add potato to pan..
- Use spatula to flatten potato..
- Use lowest fire, pan-fry without stirring for 10 minutes..
- Flip the potato pancake onto a plate..
- Add remaining butter to pan, then slide potato pancake back to pan..
- Using lowest fire, pan-fry for 10 minutes..
- When both sides are golden crispy, serve with greek yogurt and pepper on top..
Crispy and garlicky Roasted Dill Potatoes with greek yogurt sauce. Enjoy as an appetizer or a delicious snack. Your whole kitchen will smell like garlicky-roasted-potato-herby heaven. Once mashed, add the butter, Greek yogurt, and salt and pepper to taste. If you feel like your mashed potatoes are on the dry side, add a little bit of the reserved broth.