Greek yogurt Pancakes. Find and Compare Nutrition In Greek Yogurt online. Find Cooking With Greek Yogurt On eBay. Great Prices On Cooking With Greek Yogurt.
Stir it together until it's just barely combined. Combine the flour and baking powder in a large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, stir the eggs and Greek yoghurt, then fold it into the flour and baking powder mixture, forming a thick batter. You can have Greek yogurt Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek yogurt Pancakes
- Prepare 1 cup of greek yogurt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 7 tbsp of almond flour.
These Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes pack an added protein punch thanks to their all-star dairy addition and they're made with a mix of white and whole wheat flours. Directions to make Vanilla Greek Yogurt Pancakes recipe: In a mixing bowl whisk together the eggs and milk. Then whisk in the container of greek yogurt until it is mixed well and there are no lumps. In a smaller bowl, combine the baking powder with the flour.
Greek yogurt Pancakes step by step
- heat skillet or griddle to med to high heat.
- mix almond flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and the greek yogurt in a bowl.
- in separate bowl wisk eggs and vanilla.
- mix the eggs mixture in yogurt mixture and mix together.
- make 4" circle and cook on one side till bubbles form.
- flip over and cook about 1 to 1.5 min.
- this should make 12 to 14 pancakes. place what ever toppings you like on top and eat.
Mix flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder together in a large bowl. Mix yogurt, egg, water, and vanilla extract together in a small bowl. Pour yogurt mixture into flour mixture; mix until well incorporated. Add additional water by the tablespoon if needed to reach the right consistency. Fluffy yogurt pancakes American-style pancakes are usually made with buttermilk, but low-fat Greek-style yogurt does the job perfectly and you can serve any leftovers with the pancakes.