Greek Frozen Yogurt Cake. Check Out Greek Cake on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
Made with Creamy Greek Yogurt and dark chocolate chips. Chocolate Chip Frozen Yogurt Cake, the perfect Summertime Dessert. I am not a plain Yogurt lover, I do not like to eat yogurt straight out of the container, unlike the other members of my family who all love it. You can have Greek Frozen Yogurt Cake using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek Frozen Yogurt Cake
- It’s 2 liter of Honey almond greek frozen yogurt.
- Prepare 2 cup of fresh blueberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced almonds toasted.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon zest.
- It’s 2 tbsp of liquid honey.
Instructions In the bowl of a food processor, combine the frozen fruit, Greek yogurt, vanilla extract and honey. Divide in half, placing half into a separate small bowl. Stir the mashed berries into one half of the yogurt. Line a loaf tin with clingfilm.
Greek Frozen Yogurt Cake instructions
- Defrost frozen yogurt at room temperature for 10 minutes or until slightly softened. Meanwhile, line a 8 x 4 loaf pan with plastic wrap, making sure the edges overlap. Set aside..
- Combine blueberries, almonds, and lemon zest in a small bowl. Spread half the frozen yogurt evenly in the bottom of the pan. Top with half the blueberry mixture and cover with the remaining frozen yogurt, pressing and spreading evenly to fill the pan. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight..
- Pop cake out of pan by pulling on the plastic wrap. Place on a platter and serve garnished with remaining blueberry mixture and a drizzle of honey..
Yogurt cake covered will last up to three days room temperature. You can also freeze Yogurt Cake, wrap it well in plastic, then wrap in foil and then in an airtight container or bag. The cake is best frozen plain, without glaze or frosting. Well keep up to two months in the freezer. An easy raspberry yogurt cake recipe that you can mix and adapt to your taste.