Rohu Rui Fish In Orange Juice Gravy. When water starts to boil add those fried fish pieces. Open the lid and lower the flame and add the orange juice and mix it well. See recipes for Rohu Rui Fish In Orange Juice Gravy too.
Easy Rohu Fish Curry Recipe, Bengali Rui Mach Kalia, Beginners, Nian's Cooking Diary. Village Food Secrets Thanks For Watching Like and Share Subscribe for more videos F. The Rui fish is a species of freshwater fish of the carp family. You can cook Rohu Rui Fish In Orange Juice Gravy using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rohu Rui Fish In Orange Juice Gravy
- Prepare 1 kg of Rohu /Rui Fish.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Kalonji / Nigella Seeds.
- It’s 2 of Dry Red chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- It’s 1 of Tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 4-5 of Green Chilli.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Orange Juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- You need As needed of Mustard oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
It is found mainly in rivers in South Asia. It is known by many different names such as rohu, rohit or roho. Rui Methi a creamy preparation made with milk and fenugreek seed. The fish flavour will be infused with methi.
Rohu Rui Fish In Orange Juice Gravy step by step
- Clean the fish pieces and marinate them with the turmeric Powder & salt and keep them aside for 10 mins..
- Heat the oil in pan fry the fish pieces till golden on both sides.Transfer the fish in a plate and Keep aside..
- Add some oil in that pan then add kalonji (Nigella seeds) & dry chilli for tempering to the oil.When they starts splattering add ginger paste.Saute till raw smell goes off..
- Now add tomato paste and all dry masala powders,salt to taste,some lukewarm water and cook for 3-4 minutes.When masala cooked well and raw smell goes off fully add more water (as required) to make fish gravy..
- When water starts to boil add those fried fish pieces.Cover it and cook for 10 minutes,add salt if required..
- Open the lid and lower the flame and add the orange juice and mix it well..
- Cover the lid again and cook for another 5-6 minutes on low flame..
- Don’t cook for longer time once you add the orange juice.Open the lid and add garam masala powder and green chilli. Give a quick mix and turn off the flame..
- Remove from heat and let it rest for 5-6 minutes.Now Rui komola is ready,serve it with white rice or Pulao..
Rohu is very commonly eaten in Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan and the Indian states of Tripura, Nagaland, Bihar, Odisha, Assam, West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu and Uttar Pradesh. In this recipe, the fish is marinated in asafoetida. Thanks to you for watching How To #Fillet a #Carp Rohu Fish in the Fish Market Amazing Cutting Slice Fish Skills in Bangladesh VideosAmazing #CuttingFish V. The rohu fish (Labeo rohita) is a freshwater fish of the carp family Cyprinidae that is also commonly called the Ruee, Rui or Tapra.