Lamb Cutlets with Spicy Yogurt Sauce. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Serve the yoghurt sauce on the side. Marinade the meat in the fridge for best result, overnight.
Season both sides of lamb chops generously with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Lamb chops with spicy yogurt sauce made with creamier Greek yogurt, is delicious with a side of steamed spinach. You can cook Lamb Cutlets with Spicy Yogurt Sauce using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lamb Cutlets with Spicy Yogurt Sauce
- It’s of Marinade.
- You need 6 of Lamb cutlets.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mixed Spice.
- Prepare 1 of Grounded Black Pepper.
- You need 1 of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Cider Vinegar.
- It’s of Spicy Yogurt Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of yogurt.
- You need 1 tsp of Tumeric.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chili flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion (minced).
Lamb chops with spicy yogurt sauce made with creamier Greek yogurt, is delicious with a side of steamed spinach. Heat a large skillet over high heat. Yogurt and Cucumber Sauce While the lamb is cooking, grate the cucumber on the coarse side of the grater, then pick up the grated cucumber in your hand and squeeze gently to remove some of the water. Place the grated cucumber in a medium sized bowl and add the rest of the sauce ingredients.
Lamb Cutlets with Spicy Yogurt Sauce step by step
- Marinade the meat in the fridge for best result, overnight..
- Heat your grill. If using pan-grill, add a bit of oil to your pan and grill the meat..
- Flip over and grill the other side..
- Once your meat is cooked, dish up..
- For the yogurt sauce; heat a bit of oil on a pan, add mince onions and let it browned. Add tumeric and mix well. In goes the yogurt, mix again and finally, add the chilli flakes..
- Serve the lamb cutlets with yogurt sauce.
Greek Tzatziki Sauce Thick and creamy Greek yogurt is the base for this cool and creamy sauce. Fresh dill, mint, garlic, and cucumber make this the sauce that's just right for spreading over a lamb burger, dolloping on a gyro, or dipping slices of rosy roasted lamb in. Get the recipe: How To Make Cool, Creamy Greek Tzatiki Sauce Remove lamb chops from marinade, allowing excess to drip off. Serve lamb chops hot, topped with relish and drizzled with sauce. Pat lamb dry with paper towels and place it on a rimmed baking sheet.