Jake's Yogurt n fruit dessert (4th of july spl). Jake's Berries and Yogurt Dessert This was another Jake Dessert that he made all the time by HIMSELF. He'd scoop vanilla yogurt in sundae glasses and top them with fresh berries. I just love the way he arranged the strawberries all by himself!
Or, it makes a great light breakfast alternative. Creamy Yogurt Fruit Salad is a delicious alternative to a sweet dessert! Packed with lots of fruit, greek yogurt and honey, this salad will not disappoint! You can cook Jake's Yogurt n fruit dessert (4th of july spl) using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jake's Yogurt n fruit dessert (4th of july spl)
- You need 1/2 cup of sweetened chilled plain yogurt.
- You need 1 of Few cherries or strawberry or similiar fruit.
- Prepare 1 of few blueberries, black grapes or similiar fruits.
Right now I can't get enough of all the fruits! My favorite right now are grapes but blueberries are coming in a close second!. Because I've given up sweets for the next month I decided I. It requires just three ingredients—Greek yogurt, honey, and fresh fruit—and is best served straight out of the freezer.
Jake's Yogurt n fruit dessert (4th of july spl) step by step
- pour the yogurt in a dessert bowl and dip the fruits in it..
- serve it chilled :).
- Make as many bowls as you want. Can also be served in a small shot glasses if you have more guests :D.
- ~~To make sweetened yogurt~~ For 1/2 cup plain yogurt , add 2tsp of powdered sugar or any other kind of sweetner. Mix well n let it chill..
- Very easy to make and trust me its tastes awesome :).
Place the cashews in your spice grinder or small food processor and whiz until finely ground / powdered. Kids go crazy over Fourth of July Jell-O and Fruit Cups, making you the hit of any Fourth of July party! Adding Greek yogurt to the middle layer makes them healthier than traditional layered jello! I am generally not a huge fan of Greek yogurt. Everyone is totally all gung ho about Greek yogurt, but there's.